Login to JupyterHub
Warning: JupyterHub seems to be served over an unsecured HTTP connection. We strongly recommend enabling HTTPS for JupyterHub.Sign in with Google
Welcome to the LibreTexts and UC Davis JupyterHub!
This JupyterHub serves LibreTexts instructors and their students, as well as UC Davis faculty, staff, and students.
Logging in to the Hub
If you are a UC Davis student or instructor, you may automatically login to the hub with your UC Davis email account. If you are part of LibreTexts then you can request an account by sending us an email from a Google Authentication connected email address. LibreTexts affiliated student accounts should be requested by their instructors.
Getting started with Jupyter
Jupyter is an environment where you can create interactive notebooks with code, visualizations, and more.
Some resources to learn Jupyter:
- jupyter.org/try has interactive demo notebooks in many different languages
- Familiarize Yourself with Jupyter, an example Jupyter Notebook tutorial on GitHub
- Demo video of how to navigate a Jupyter Notebook.
- Demo video of how to navigate JupyterLab
- Visit the JupyterLab documentation for more information on navigating the interface.